Monday, May 3, 2010

My Charater Traits


People say that I'm athletic because I joined the baseball and football teams while in school and did well in both sports. At John Muir Technical High School, the high school I attended,I did really well in basketball and track too. I'm also am very courageous and brave because people would criticize me for being an African American and would say mean things about me, but I kept playing baseball and going to the games anyway. I am also very hard working because I practice hard to get better at baseball and to help African Americans win their rights. I am also patient because during the Noble Experiment I had to be patient about giving the plan about getting the Major Baseball League integrated time to work and for the team to get used to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment